MyAccount is an online business tool for employers. It gives you 24/7 access to your account and claim information, and you can now send and receive messages and documents securely.
Up-to-the minute information on injury claims, trends and costs will help you manage and improve your prevention and return-to-work programs.
You can use MyAccount to…
- Send and receive documents securely – less fax, regular mail, or telephone tag
- Submit an injury report
- Submit other forms and reports
- Get clearance letters for your business and your subcontractors
- Manage subcontractors
- View rate information
- View monthly Statements of Account and reported payroll
- Monitor claim status and costs in real time, and manage claims more efficiently
- View newly registered claims and specific information such as case worker and direct phone numbers
- View and calculate the costs of injuries on your business and compare your experience to your industry
- Identify claims with outstanding injury reports
- Monitor appeals
- View inspection reports, compliance orders and other Occupational Health & Safety documents
It’s never been a better time to start taking advantage of this convenient and easy way to communicate with us.
Learn More about Securing Messaging with MyAccount
To register for MyAccount, you will need your business number, your most recent Statement of Account ending balance, and the SIC code and assessment rate (per $100 assessable payroll) for your business.
For more information about MyAccount and how it can benefit you, call toll-free 1-877-211-9267.
Keep Current with Us
There are different levels of access within MyAccount. Make sure the email addresses for all your MyAccount users are up to date so no one misses important messages.
Once you login to MyAccount, select Admin Tools (if you have access) or User Profile to confirm we have the most recent email information for you and your MyAccount contacts.
MyAccount User Guide for Employers
Questions about how to use MyAccount or secure messaging? Check out this easy-reference user guide.